Powered By Blogger

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Im Yo...Free Speaka/ Knowledge and truth seeka/Wordplay somethn crazy/ gotcha runnin out ya sneakas/Pullin ya mind in, controllin ya every move/ IM Commanda in Cheif/to me YOU got somethn to prove/Takin dis journey called life so serious/Walkin with faceless shadows nameless and mysterious/Thinkin that you know da kidd/tryna match my every step/ try as you might my nigga but my secrets are WELL kept/ Wait...Hol' up...aiight if you wanna/ step into my world and follow me where Im gonna....LEAD/ SYKE!! nigga Im playin/ you bitin ass bitches dont follow MY plan/ My bodys still here/my mind is on another galaxy/ far from ya vision and way beyond reality/ In my verbal rocket/You can blast me out ya speakas/ Have you so addicted like some crystal meth tweakas/ Hahaaaa yeah...I took dat from the "HANGOVER"/ Fuckin wit my shit could leave you niggas wit a hangova/ Many niggas say my rhymes are too verbose/ Shuttin niggas mouths and leave they ass comatose/ Like a irritatin itch dats hard to scratch/ U bitch ass punk I gotchu whinin like a cabbage patch...Kid/ ya heard what i said/ P***y muhfuckka all yall walkin round dead/ no substance, no life, no business about ya/ How the fuck you gettin mad cuz i forgotten about ya/ Nigga Im on my shit Im grindin till i Die/ No time for the BS bird bitches can fly by/ Ya cant fuck wit me I got dat intergalactic stamina/ You old news homie I can get ya own bitch mad at ya/ Dead is ya life in the pages of my book/ I got you back on yo fuck shit from the life of MINE that you took/ You used to be a chapter in my life I just closed it/ Im goin in yo ya dumb ass, throwin punches NEVER forfeit/ You talk mad shit like a mediocre bitch/ Psshh I cut you down to size and left ya pride on a post it......DONE



©MoniqueWilliams2010

No comments:

Post a Comment