Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flow Attempt #1

The position I invision/will bring a head on collision/wit getting money as my
mission/the passion moves my feet on this perilous expedition/to change my
decision/hell nah nigga you trippin/strayin from my ambition/will only destroy
my mental transition/seems to me the way to be/ is on some NEW shit other
niggaz cant see/Charitable with my thoughts/Make a wish maybe Ill keep my
verses free at no cost/Fall back for a second and check YOUR direction/Get off
my dick nigga, would be my INITIAL expression/Movin my feet in the path of
MY own destiny/my verses are like soldiers/ stompin all ova ya verbal infantry/
Nothin can save you nigga Im comin up fast/ Grab ya stash, ya pen and ya pad
cuz im comin fo' dat ass/Im just about done nigga/leavin ya pride to pastoral
healin'/ Ya know what?...Do us all a favor/ Stick a dick in your heart and FUCK
ya feelins.......DONE

~MoWillyTheQuietOne

©MoniqueWilliams2010

No comments:

Post a Comment