Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Flow Attempt #4

My heart is irreplaceable/My love is incredible/the story of "THE"girl is something unbelievable/i see her in my dreamz/i see her when i wake/all thats in my body i wanted her to take/our future WAS now/your lack of love within it made it more and more at stake/I didnt want to see us part and make a huge mistake/ the progression of a learned lesson from out of place aggression is honest and true/I wanted to just do US/ but you're stuck just doing YOU/those 3 words spoken used to mean the world/ because only my lips pierced to say it was ONLY for my girl/ Now our time seems MORE than through/ I wonder WTF was i ever doing with you/False promises only perpetuated by your need for others approval/ made me look at you like ur nothing but pure evil/ Taking my heart claiming you'd never hurt me/Just as my guard shifted you stabbed me...slightly/ Regaining my sense of self and knowing I AM a gift of GOLD/ YOu never stood a chance to fit inside my mental mold/ I gave you ME, I gave YOU my all/ As you stole and watched me in my continuous fall/ I could be bitter...i deserve to be/ I could ring your fucking neck/ and do it so happily/ Fuck being Mr.Nice Guy/ all it did was bang me around all over/ Try to fuck wit me now bitch better duck for cover/ To wipe my hands of you will be the BEST thing known to my sanity/ How could a woman that seemed so humble and perfect/ Be about nothing but vanity......

~MoWillyTheQuietOne


©MoniqueWilliams2010

No comments:

Post a Comment